Why aren’t I a vampire? :(
Rules: ONCE YOU GET THIS YOU HAVE TO SAY 5 NICE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF PUBLICLY AND THEN TAG 10 OF YOUR FAVORITE FOLLOWERS
1. I am good at finding cool records.
2. I can watch a lot of TV shows.
3. I usually smell like Katy Perry.
4. I am pretty good at fixing things around the house.
5. I make good Halloween costumes.
I tag anyone that feels like they would like to do this.
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by ebtpearce
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. The Crow by James O’Barr
3. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice (and The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned)
4. Replay by Ken Grimwood
5. Heft by Liz Moore
6. Still Life with Crows by Preston & Child
7. The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
8. Shantaram by Gregory Roberts
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
10. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
I’m not going to tag anyone but feel free to do it and tag me if you do!
Dascha Polanco at the Tracy Reese Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2015