Best moment ever.
Chad and Sharon both killed it last night but Sharon destroyed the lip synch.
RuPaul could beat you at arm wrestling.
Some of my favorite queens from RuPaul’s Drag Race ordered by season
- Ongina (Season 1) - She is beautiful and so strong, coming out and saying she had HIV was incredibly moving. I love how feminine she looks without a wig. I think she got kicked off season 1 far too early.
- Raven (Season 2) - She may come off as a bitch sometimes but she is so funny and each week on the show she turned it out. Especially the wedding episode: her dress was to die for. She deserved to win more than Tyra did.
- Pandora Boxx (Season 2) - She has a bizarre sense of style but she works it. She did the best Snatch Game to date in my book. She dealt with the most criticism and was able to still pull through and be hilarious.
- Jujubee (Season 2) - I love the token Asian queens but Juju is probably my favorite. Her attitude is so ferocious but she some how can pull it off. She has such a classic look and she can read a bitch like a children book.
- Raja Gemini (Season 3) - So far the only winner I have been satisfied with. Raja is unique with a capital U and is the most creative queen overall 4 seasons. She takes risks, stands her ground, and doesn’t let anyone tell her otherwise. And for that: I love her also for her great sense of humor.
- Manila Luzon (Season 3) - She was fierce the house down from day 1 in my book. Each outfit has beautiful theme and is completely flawless. Her lip syncs kill and she is quite the funny girl despite how annoying she can be. Her bright color draw you in and you’ll never want to leave.
- Carmen Carrera (Season 3) - The sexiest queen out there. Her body is to die for. Despite her being as dumb as a brick. She is a beautiful queen.
- Chad Michaels (Season 4) - She is so talented, professional, and funny. Her makeup is always gorgeous and I think she understands drag in a deeper way than some of the younger queens. Her inauguration gown was breath taking. I would not be upset in the least if she won season 4.
- Sharon Needles (Season 4) - She is so fierce. I love how different her style of drag is. She turns it out about 75% of the time and when she doesn’t she uses her humor and personality to charm everyone out of their pants. I wouldn’t be upset if she won season 4 either.
- The Princess (Season 4) - I love her punk style and her zen personality. Despite it not being right for TV I think she is a valuable queen. I loved the hair in her girly outfit. Everything about her is so honest and I think that’s a beautiful trait to have in a queen. I wish she could have stuck around longer.